$79 every 3 months
Why 3 months? That’s the minimum amount of time needed to effectively change long standing habits like drinking and drug use.
$149 per year
We recommend a 1 year subscription because it can take up to 6 months to first stop or cut back and then about 6 more months to develop new habits.
Have questions or looking at your drinking for the first time? Start with our one-time approximately 40-minute Drinker’s CheckUp. This comprehensive personal assessment is a great place to start to get objective and confidential feedback.
The CheckUp will help you:
- Clarify your relationship with alcohol and its impact on your life, including risks
- Consider whether or not to change your drinking
- Assess whether moderating or stopping would be most useful
THE CHOICES PROGRAM
If you already know you want to make changes in your life and want help, the Choices Program offers exercises and tools to help you stop your drinking or drug use. You will have access to all of the Choices Program modules and you decide which module(s) you want to do based on your personal needs and goals: Abstain Alcohol, Abstain Marijuana, Abstain Opioids and Abstain Stimulants.
The Abstain Program will help you:
- Increase and maintain motivation for change
- Cope with urges
- Manage thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Live a balanced life and reduce risk of relapse